- This gathering has passed.
Community Support Circle: Coronavirus
April 14, 2020 @ 3:00 pm - 4:30 pm CDT
|Recurring Gathering (See all)
An gathering every 2 weeks that begins at 3:00 pm on Tuesday, repeating until May 12, 2020
An gathering every 2 weeks that begins at 1:00 pm on Sunday, repeating until May 17, 2020
A healing-centered support group that uses simple practices of storytelling, meditation and resonance practice to process our current public health crisis.
Joining a Community Circle can help you:
- Feel held and grounded by a supportive community.
- Talk openly and honestly about your feelings in a safe environment.
- Process grief, sadness, anxiety, and other normal, healthy feelings related to the coronavirus.
- Navigate news reports, current events, and overwhelm with more ease.
- Be seen, heard, and supported exactly as you are.
- Connect with a deeper wisdom that’s being called forth from us right now.
- Receive a clearer sense of direction for yourself, your family, and the world.
- Healthily move through your feelings so you can better support your family, loved ones, co-workers and community.
Please register using the link below