- This gathering has passed.
Deep Listening, Writing, Sacred Journaling
April 22 @ 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm CDT
We’re not quite to May Day/Beltane, a seasonal celebration from the living heart of Spring! However, next week, on Wednesday, 22 April, is both the 50th anniversary of Earth Day and a New Moon, perfect time to plant seeds for the new reality that we are incubating right now.
It’s a moment that encompasses profound self-care while simultaneously gathering and “husbanding” our creative resources. A day for vessel-making for our most beautiful visions to have a form to flow into — and what better time to ignite the embers of our latent creations, inner gardens, and poems of pure potentiality. A day to honor and shape ourselves as the vessel through whom these delights and profundities will flow.
What is included when your register for the
Sacred Journaling Circle/Earth Day+New Moon Edition:
* Upon signing up, you will receive the link to join us live on Zoom.
* You will also receive an emailed link to the recording afterwards, plus my notes and the prompts written out, all to use and re-use to deepen in your own journey.
* Before the circle opens, I invite in the support of the field of radiant angelic wholeness, Belvaspata, to hold each participant and the greater unfolding and emergent song of our circle. In offering this Belvaspata “space-holding” practice, sourced from the mystic and seer Almine, I include you (individually and the circle as a whole) in my daily Belvaspata maintenance practice of radiant wholeness — daily for 6 months.
* The event will include a segment of Qi Gong with Mother Earth, an amalgam of Qi practices from different traditions and grounded in Mama Gaia.
* Meditative visualizations, also called centering or grounding practices, are another of my specialties. With the recording, you get these powerful resources to use over and over for your own centering and grounding, to come home to yourself.
* A sanctuary to explore and listen into your own inner stillness plus engaging prompts for your to access (and write) from your inner wisdom.
* Prompts, writing space (or drawing or other creation modality that is yours alone), within a community of radiant conscious creator souls to play with and then to share from the heart.