- This gathering has passed.
Find Peace in Your Heart: Yoga For Emotional Liberation
January 9 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm CST
Are you ready to free your emotions? To let the stress move through your body and make way for empowerment?
This unique practice combines yoga posture, movement, breath and sound.
Whether it be a loss of someone, a relationship, a job change – many of us are facing challenges, especially in this time of the pandemic. Join this safe space where the practice will allow you to assess emotions, express them, reconnect with yourself, and surrender the pain to love.
The practice includes:
- Poses to remove tensions and shake them away
- Powerful breathing techniques to break through emotions such as anger, sadness, regrets
- Empowering exercises to lift the spirit
- Final relaxation to surrender the pain
- Guided meditation to find peace and compassion
No prior yoga experience required. It is an expressive class where you will use, not only your body, but your voice to liberate the stuck emotions inside. Give yourself an opportunity to have a full, rich experience by letting the people you’re sharing a space with know that you will need a dedicated time to be in this practice, where you can freely express without feeling self-conscious.