- This gathering has passed.
Free, Live & Online: Hourly 30min Meditation & Support Groups
September 3, 2020
An gathering every week that begins at 12:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until December 26, 2020
A Mindful Leader COVID-19 Support Initiative – Now 24 Hours!
Shared meditation, reflection, and connection
To help keep us connected while we are isolated, help us stay calm during a time of great anxiety, to give us an opportunity to care for one another, and to be together, we are providing free live & online – daily meditation & support groups multiple times throughout the day.
Every weekday, Monday – Friday, we will offer 30 minute live & online – daily meditation & support groups on the hour on Zoom.
Please note: Each session will be held on its own dedicated Zoom link. For example, the 6am link will work any day at 6am, but it won’t work for any 10am sessions.
Program participation is free and sessions are 100% volunteer lead. We are creating virtual space for people to come together to meditate, reflect, connect, and simply be with one another.
What does a group session look like?
All session facilitators will follow a standard format: 15 minutes of silence for meditation (participants can meditate in silence, or listen to a guided meditation on their own) followed by a reflection and share prompted by a check-in question.
- 30 minute session
- First half: 15 minutes of silence, participants can meditate in silence or listen to self-selected guided meditations on there own devices
- Second half: 15 minutes of reflection and optional brief share prompted by the daily check-in question.
- The following check in questions will prompt the daily reflections:
- Monday: What are you grateful for?
- Tuesday: What is the intention of your practice?
- Wednesday: Reflect on recent challenge that your practice helped you with.
- Thursday: What has recently inspired you?
- Friday: Reflect on a recent insight or victory.
What if I am not comfortable with silent meditation?
Our intention is to create a virtual space for people to come together and meditate together. We are not prescribing what your meditation should be. If you are not comfortable with silent meditation, you are welcome to listen to your favorite guided meditation recording or use your favorite app. Just keep your microphone muted.
Do I have to share during the reflection / check in?
No, its optional to share. Depending on the number of people in a session if you choose to share, please keep your reflection brief to give others an opportunity to share as well within the limited session time.
Is there a cost?
No, the program is free and 100% volunteer run.
Can I sign up to be a volunteer facilitator?
As we monitor participation we may have a call for additional volunteers.