- This gathering has passed.
The Gathering for Change Agents: Come Share YOUR Story to Inspire and Support Each Other
December 2, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CST
Have you ever been to a poetry slam? They can be raucous events, where people perform their poetry onstage in front of a lively, highly engaged audience and a group of critical judges evaluating the artistry and impact of their spoken words.
It can be pretty intense… and fun!
Our December Gathering will try to create that experience for you online, capturing all of the fun and lively engagement without the critical judges or even the rules of poetry. We’re calling it:
Insight Slam 2020: What the Year Like No Other Showed Me!
So here’s the plan.
- We hold our final 2020 Gathering on December 2
- Everyone who attends is invited and encouraged to bring an insight to share regarding what 2020 has taught you about your own work, your personal resilience, how you put love in action, and how you connect for impact.
- Creativity is welcome! Some ideas for insight sharing include:
– Any form of poetry (Tom is partial to writing Haiku)
– A song (You should hear Beth sing!)
– A story, parable or paradox of transformation
– Andy likes 6 word memoirs
– A picture or painting
– A Zoom dance
– Your latest TikTok creation
Want to put a little more fun into 2020? Join us at our Gathering on Wednesday, December 2 and bring your creative muse!