- This gathering has passed.
How To: Create a Successful Onboarding Program
February 26 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CST
From the first handshake to the six-month mark, onboarding is an involved, dynamic process that demands time, attention, and resources. In this workshop led by Connor Lynch of Rescue Agency, you’ll learn how to create an employee onboarding program that sets new team members up for success and ensures you retain top talent.
- Planning out a new hire’s most important first experiences on the job
- measuring a new hire’s progress in their first six months
- Implementing feedback mechanisms for the new hire and your team
- Break into smaller virtual groups to discuss your current onboarding process
- Identify small but impactful improvements you can make in the next 30 days