- This gathering has passed.
How To: Make Connection Easy While Remote
April 3 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm CDT
When teams have trust and psychological safety, they take the kind of social risks that transform organizations.
Especially in times of crisis, it’s important to know how to forge meaningful connections with your team members and offer the trust and support they need. Forbes calls Chad Littlefield, co-founder and Chief Experience Officer of We and Me, Inc., a “global expert on asking questions that build trust and connection in teams.” In this free, virtual workshop, leaders and entrepreneurs will connect, share current experiences and work together to learn how to adapt.
You’ll also receive a digital version of Chad’s We! Connect Cards!, which are being used by companies in 80+ countries to spark genuine connection and deeper conversation. By the end of the workshop, you’ll walk away with two concrete, actionable tools for amplifying connection, belonging, and trust in your own organization during these challenging times.
• Research and practical experience around building workplace relationships
• How to break down communication barriers, in-person and virtually
• Tools and strategies for sparking genuine connection and deeper conversation
How to prepare for the workshop:
• Come prepared to share the challenges you and your team are facing in the current climate
• Fire up your webcam! In this time of social isolation, let’s show our faces and connect with like-hearted leaders.