- This gathering has passed.
Inclusive Leadership in Times of Change & Crisis
September 1 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm CDT
1. Please RSVP above and
2. Click here to submit your payment amount to complete registration.
You’ll receive a ticket with Zoom info via email.
One of the most essential qualities of courageous leadership is the ability to recognize and act upon the opportunities that emerge in times of crisis. Amidst the continuing COVID-19 pandemic and a growing demand for justice in the wake of the murders of Ahmaud Arbery, George Floyd, and Breonna Taylor, we are faced with the powerful opportunity to step beyond the status quo and more fully pursue equity and inclusion in our workplaces.
- How can you look to acknowledge and soothe your people’s distress and difficulty, while also making meaning out of the hardship?
- How can you think creatively about potential pathways forward for your teams by widening decision-making circles and including more of your people?
- How can you protect everyone’s participation even more than usual to allow diversity to aid in adapting to new challenges together?
As a leader, you are committed to doing the best you can for your people. But in challenging times, it can be difficult to identify opportunities for positive change and harder still to know how to act on those opportunities in an inclusive way.
In this intimate, one-of-a-kind workshop facilitated by inclusion, belonging, and purpose expert Rachel Kjack, we’ll explore key differences between inclusive and unconscious leadership. You’ll have the opportunity to engage with other leaders, ask questions, share your thoughts and concerns, and walk away with actionable next steps for leading your people through crisis in an inclusive way.
For 25 years, Rachel Kjack has empowered leaders to find greater understanding about themselves, their organizations, and what it means to truly empower people in the midst of constant change and challenging times. Her work combines the science of emotional intelligence and behavior change with the purpose-oriented, resiliency-focused strategies of organizational development required to create sustainable and lasting cultural change. She’s worked with companies from Google, Microsoft, and Sony to hundreds of startups and nonprofits doing social impact work across the globe.
10AM PACIFIC | 11AM MOUNTAIN | 12PM CENTRAL | 1PM EASTERN