Inquiry Is the Answer: COVID-19
July 23, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 10:20 am CDT
An gathering every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, repeating until January 1, 2021
Corona virus infects our bodies, but it also infects our homes, communities, and organizations. Public health professionals and health care providers are courageously dealing with the wicked issues of physical wellbeing. Like most times of chaotic transformation, this moment holds tremendous danger and opportunity. We must address the wicked issues that influence how we see, understand, and influence the present and our emerging future. We must choose and act in this moment of complexity and uncertainty.
Join a dialogue of inquiry where brilliant and committed people from around the world use HSD to shift patterns that have us stuck. You will discover options for action that can move us forward. This conversation is for you if you:
- Want to use your time in quarantine to improve your life and the lives of others
- Fear that the challenges of this extraordinary will outweigh the opportunities time
- Feel frustrated that you are stuck in habits of thought or action that are not serving us well
- You want to leverage this moment of awareness to transform institutional bias and racism into possibility for all
- You want to learn from others around the world how they are dealing with their wicked COVID-19 challenges
Hosted by Stacy Becker and Glenda Eoyang.