- This gathering has passed.
Learn to Embroider with Badass Cross Stitch
August 1, 2020 @ 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm CDT
About this Event
Welp, since I can’t teach you in person, this will be the next best thing.
This will be a small group, live, virtual embroidery 101 workshop hosted on Zoom.
You will need your own materials but there are A LOT of hacks we can use if you don’t have everything from the “ideal” list.
Learn a new hobby during the pandemic!
Stab your frustrations away.
Ideal Material List:
- Embroidery Hoop
- Light colored cotton fabric
- 24 gauge tapestry needle
- Embroidery floss
- Water soluble marking pen
Alternative Material Solutions:
- No embroidery hoop? No worries. Select a sturdier fabric (like a pair of jeans) or even paper stock
- Literally any fabric will do
- Any needle (tapestry, embroidery, sewing needle)
- Embroidery floss, thread, thin yarn
- A charcoal pencil, ball point pen, colored pencil, sharpie, whatevs.
If you happened to have purchased an embroidery kit for the pandemic or just have one lying around that will be perfect.