- This gathering has passed.
Purpose & Justice: Becoming Anti-Racist
August 31, 2020 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
Tickets are not available as this gathering has passed.
As purpose leaders facing the truths of injustice, we must unlearn and also educate ourselves to eradicate our biases. But education alone won’t transform us. We need a community of practice that: shares resources, holds each other accountable and challenges each other to become anti-racist. While this community was initially sparked by a gathering of Global Purpose Leaders facilitated by FeelReal, all are welcome.
You are purposeful in your work, your leadership and you are ready to be an anti-racist. Now what?
This is an invitation for:
- Deeper personal awareness of your conditioning and resistance related to participating in a society based on racism
- Clarity about the relationship between purpose and being anti-racist
- Collaborative opportunities with other purpose leaders who are devoted to being anti-racist
This Gathering is facilitated by FeelReal Co-Founder, Andy Swindler, who is deeply committed to personal and systemic anti-racism work, specifically by enrolling more white men to heal ourselves so we can leverage our power and privilege to redesign unjust systems of oppression. This is an emergent series where we will discuss the relationship between purpose and belonging, both of which are fundamental human needs that our society withholds from so many. All purposeful leaders are welcome!
Please RSVP above. You’ll receive a ticket via email with the link needed to access this gathering.
- August 31, 2020
11:00 am - 12:00 pm CDT
- Pay What You Feel
- Gathering Category:
- Gathering Tags:
- Conscious Leadership, Racial Justice, Social Justice