- This gathering has passed.
Taste of Convening: Art of Convening Informational Session
February 10, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 12:45 pm CST
An gathering every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 10, 2021
An gathering every week that begins at 5:00 pm on Wednesday, repeating until March 10, 2021
FeelReal Co-Founder, Andy Swindler, met the folks at Center for Purposeful Leadership in Spring 2020 during their signature training program: The Art of Convening. He appreciated the heart and depth of this work that has been developed over a couple decades. It presents convening (Spaceholding) as a core skill for all leaders.
Now you can get a taste of this work through 45-minute experiences. Just use the link to the Doodle poll to pick a day and time that works for you.
This training addresses:
The Challenges You May Be Facing…
- The rapid shift to a virtual world has left you feeling ungrounded
- There’s information, emotional, and technology fatigue
- You worry you don’t have the ability to navigate the unknown future
- The social structures are not sufficient to address the challenges before you
- You unsure of how to maximize virtual collaboration
- Most training programs are missing a supportive community of peers