The Power of a Pause: Self-Care Practices You Can Use
August 25, 2020 @ 6:30 pm - 7:30 pm CDT
Tickets are not available as this gathering has passed.
Uncertain how to deal with today’s uncertainty? Knowing what to do when you’ve not a clue? You’re not alone.
In this session you’ll:
– Learn the importance of a simple pause for good self-care hygiene
– Practice the Pause & learn to use it to Center under stress
– Explore the biology & power behind Pausing
– Increase your felt sense of connection
– Come away with new insights & practices to begin using right away
In The Leadership Pause, author Dr. Chris Johnson, noted leadership coach and psychotherapist, shows us how to abandon reactivity and step into responsiveness… even in our moments of greatest difficulty.
Of course, this is easier said than done. Pausing to listen deeply certainly sounds like a good idea, but when the heat is on, how do you actually do it? Consistently? In a way that gets results?
Please RSVP above. You’ll receive a ticket via email with the link needed to access this gathering.